The educational experience at DUNES includes a rich diversity of cultures, and extracurricular activities.
A premier institution, which from its inception has offered a wide range of opportunities to our students which in turn foster creativity, build relationships, nurture talents and prepare and inspire them to succeed in the ever-expanding global economy and a competitive world.
- Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE)-The school is affiliated to CBSE, having SENIOR SECONDARY CLASSES(PLUS 2) for both SCIENCE AND COMMERCE
- Well equipped laboratories to enable the students to have an in-depth understanding about the facts of Science, Math and Computer Science
- “SMART” Classrooms equipped with multimedia and graphic teaching tools.
- Professional e-school management system-to provide a complete computerized operation in the school
- Small classes conducive to individualized attention
- Extra Remedial Classes
- Well stocked library equipped with an electronic library database
- Well-designed and equipped sports facilities providing a variety of indoor and outdoor games and sports. (Swimming, Badminton, Cricket, Soccer to name a few)
- Art and Craft rooms-qualified art and craft teachers who enable the students in discovering their talents and enhance their abilities.